Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet the Crew

Currently, I'm casually relaxing in my dorm, reminiscing about the past month that I've been here. I figured, I might as well evaluate my life here at Trinity starting with my roommates. Before I get anywhere, let me tell you a bit about my experience with where I've lived. I have lived in Belgium, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Thailand and now San Antonio. My experience living here in Calvert Hall with other Texans has been an interesting one. Integrating myself into this new way of living with others my age and not with my parents has had its ups and downs. Actually, pretty much only ups. My time here has been greatly enjoyable and I do feel that life could not be any better. I couldn't ask for any better people to live with.









First off, there's my roommate Hunter and my suitemate Ryan. They're both from Friendswood and they've both graduated from the same high school. Not only that, but they're best friends and they only live a few blocks away from each other in Houston. It's interesting to note their similarities for example political viewpoints and musical tastes. As well as that they're both interested in majoring in either international relations or history. Then there's the other suitemate, Nick. He's from Corpus Christi and planning on majoring in biology and chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment